Shortkeys makes it easy to add custom shortcuts to your browser for the following actions:
- Scroll up/down by a little or a lot
- Scroll to the top or bottom of the page
- Go back or forward in history
- Jump to existing tab by URL
- Open new tab with URL
- Switch to the previous/next/first/last tab
- Create a new tab or close the current tab
- Clone the current tab
- Close all (unpinned) tabs except for current tab
- Reload the page
- Copy the current URL
- Pin/Unpin the current tab
- Move the current tab left or right
- Zoom in/out/reset
- Blacklist or whitelist specific shortcuts on specific sites
- Clear downloads (page and bar)
***YOU HAVE TO REFRESH ALREADY OPENED WEB PAGES AFTER INSTALLING SHORTKEYS TO MAKE IT WORK ON THEM***
It's smart enough to ignore your key combos while you're currently focused on a form field, so you can have keyboard shortcuts like "r" or "shift+h" and still be able to type those values into a form without triggering the shortcut. And you can blacklist or whitelist sites per-shortcut, to pick and choose which shortcuts you don't want active on which sites.
Shortkeys lets you use pretty much any key combo you want. Key combos are zero or more modifier keys (including ⇑, shift, option, ⌥, alt, ctrl, control, command, and ⌘), and one action key (letter, number, punctuation, or special key shown below), combined with + signs.
Examples: "shift+r", "k", "ctrl+alt+f7", "command+pageup", etc.
You can also string multiple key combos together to make key sequences (like how Gmail has "g i" to go to inbox). Examples: "g g" or "ctrl+t shift+f7".
Special action keys that can be used include backspace, tab, clear, enter, return, esc, escape, space, up, down, left, right, home, end, pageup, pagedown, del, delete and f1 through f19.
Note that this extension is a "port" of Mike Crittenden's Shortkeys extension for Chrome, done with his friendly permission.
If you have any requests or bug reports for the Opera version, file them on https://github.com/andreasbovens/opera-shortkeys/issues
If you have any requests or bug reports for the original Chrome version of the extension, send them along to email@example.com or file them at http://bit.ly/MddL6Z
Follow Mike on Twitter for updates. http://twitter.com/mcrittenden
Shortkeys also requires read/write clipboard permissions so that import and export from clipboard can function.
If you're still nervous, you're more than welcome to look at the source code: https://github.com/mikecrittenden/chrome-shortkeys/ and https://github.com/andreasbovens/opera-shortkeys/ or you can even view the source of the extension you have installed on your computer (if you're afraid the published source code is different than what actually gets installed) by using the excellent Extension source viewer extension: https://addons.opera.com/en/extensions/details/extension-source-viewer/
- Bu eklenti, tüm web sitelerindeki verilerinize erişebilir.
- This Extension can read and modify bookmarks.
- This extension can clear recent browsing history, cookies, downloads, passwords and related data.
- Bu eklenti, kopyaladığınız ve yapıştırdığınız verilere erişebilir.
- This extension can write data into the clipboard.
- Bu eklenti, sekmelerinize ve tarama etkinliklerinize erişebilir.