Web Archives is an Opera extension that enables you to find archived and cached versions of web pages. Searches can be initiated from the context menu and the browser toolbar.
Web Archives is an open source project made possible thanks to a community of awesome supporters. If you'd like to support the continued development of the extension, please check out https://armin.dev/go/patreon
The "Allow access to search page results" option must be enabled for the extension on the chrome://extensions page, otherwise the extension will not work as expected.
A diverse set of archive and cache sources are supported, which can be toggled and reordered from the extension's options. Visit the wiki for the full list of supported search engines.
PRO TIP: search for a link without visiting the web page by right-clicking on the link and searching from the context menu.
A handful of search modes are offered that serve different use cases. The search mode can be set independently for the context menu and the browser toolbar from the extension's options.
• Tab: search for the web page opened in the active tab. This is the default search mode.
• URL: search for a custom page URL.
The extension is also available for Chrome and Safari: https://github.com/dessant/web-archives#readme
Reviews are not monitored for bug reports, please use GitHub for issues and feature requests.
- Sambungan ini dapat mengakses data anda di semua laman web.
- This extension can create rich notifications and display them to you in the system tray.
- Sambungan ini dapat mengakses aktiviti tab dan semakan imbas anda.
- This extension can store an unlimited amount of client-side data.