Open in Google Chrome extension opens the current tab or links in Google Chrome browser. Using this extension you can send links to Google Chrome without the need to manually copy and paste links. It is even possible to define mouse shortcuts for easier access (Check options page for more info).
If a Google Chrome instance is already opened, then link is opened in a new browser tab, however, if Google Chrome is not opened, a new Google Chrome browser window is opened.
For FAQs please visit:
For bug reports visit:
1. For this extension to open links in Google Chrome browser you will need to install a minimal native client. The instruction to install the native client is displayed once a link opening is requested.
2. This extension supports managed storage which means some preferences can be configured by the domain administrator
3. This extension can send links on left-click, a combination of the left-click and a keyboard meta key, and top-level navigation
Chrome is a trademark of Google Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. This extension is an independent project and has no relationship to Chrome team or Google Inc.
- 이 확장 기능은 모든 웹 사이트의 데이터에 액세스할 수 있습니다.
- This extension can exchange messages with programs other than Opera.
- 이 확장 기능은 탭 및 탐색 활동에 액세스할 수 있습니다.