This extension prevents YouTube pages opened in a new tab or browser window from being buffered (automatically start playing videos). This can be useful to save some bandwidth also prevents YouTube on multiple windows/tabs from playing simultaneously.
Please note that the extension only prevents the player from auto-buffering (auto-playing) once after a YouTube HTML5/Flash player being opened. This extension is not going to stop YouTube players from playing next tracks (this is convenient when a playlist is selected). To stop playing the next track you need to install another add-on.
1. Stop autoplaying on "/watch?v=" pages
2. Stop autoplaying on "/user/" pages
3. Stop autoplaying on "/channel/" pages
4. Stop autoplaying on embedded YouTube players.
- This extension can access your data on some websites.
- This extension can access your tabs and browsing activity.