Translate selected or entered text
Automatically translate foreign texts and pages.
Translate typed text, selected text, the active page.
This extension uses Google Translate, Bing Translator, Yandex Translate, Promt Translator, Pragma Translator or Babylon Dictionaries (optional).
How to translate text:
method 1: select required text on any web page and press on extension's button.
method 2: press on extension's button, enter required text in upper field and press "Translate"
How to translate web page:
method 1: load required web page, press on extension's button and click on "Translate active page '...'"
method 2: open preferences (right click on extension's button), choose "Default target language" and "Use Translate Toolbar" => each foreign web page will have hint to translate it.
You can translate UI on your language. Download list of all words ( https://files.myopera.com/SailorMax/Translator/translator_words_en_ru.xls ) and send to me ( http://my.opera.com/SailorMax/about/ ) edited version.
- simple design. Can anybody offer better? :)
- Text-To-Speech limited by 100 characters. This is just additional feature, not text reader ;)
- Pragma translator do not support some languages and not always correctly autodetect source language.
- sometimes Pragma don't work. Try manually to open url http://translate.ua/on-line before using it.
If click on extension-button with yellow rectangle, selected text will translated automatically.
Special thanks to Andrey for first dollar! ^_^ ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR6oYX1D-0w )
and to Igor - for 10!!! ^__^
and also to: Yury, Victor, Brian and Lubor!
- This extension will access your data on some websites.
- This extension will access your tabs and browsing activity.