Color Temperature (Change Lux)
Screen Color Temperature protects your eyes by adding a warm color to websites (i.e. at night time or when the ambient is dark). Using this addon you can avoid excessive blue light and also it makes you sleep much better by protecting you from the blue glow of your computer screen.
1. Easily change the color temperature of your screen from cool to warm colors (fitted for day or night time).
2. Toolbar panel UI has required tools to adjust the color temperature.
3. There is also an ON|OFF switch to easily switch the addon ON or OFF.
4. This addon applies color temperature to all websites, but you can add desired site(s) to a whitelist table to exclude them from color changing.
5. There are also some keyboard shortcuts to enhance adding websites to the whitelist table.
6. Options page for this addon has several settings to adjust.
Note: in order to report bugs, please fill the bug report form at the addon's homepage (https://mybrowseraddon.com/screen-color-temperature.html).
- This extension can access your data on all websites.