Inspired by the wonderful LinkAlert userscript.
This extension will display some information next to your mouse cursor about the links on the webpages. At this time, it can listen to the following stuff:
- URI shemes, like https, mailto, opera, etc.
- Direct linked file types, like doc, pdf, images, videos, etc. (both in path and query parts)
- Attributes, like target:_blank and onClick
- In-page anchors
You can enable/disable them by category on the options page.
Please, take a look at the options page for more settings!
- This extension can access your data on all websites.
- This extension can access your tabs and browsing activity.