AdGuard VPN — fast vpn & secure private proxy
AdGuard VPN — the best free solution for your online security from the creators of a famous ad blocker. For more than 12 years AdGuard ad blocker has been protecting its users from annoying ads and spying trackers. Today, over 30 million people worldwide trust AdGuard with their privacy, so we added the brand new tool to even further strengthen their cyber security — AdGuard VPN, a fast and private proxy.
With our private proxy you can conceal your real location, hide IP address and the websites you visit from everyone (including your ISP) and ensure anonymous browsing on the web. AdGuard VPN securely encrypts your traffic, making it inaccessible to third-party observers on the Internet.
Complementary to all the features any modern VPN is armed with, AdGuard VPN has something more to offer — it’s integrated with other AdGuard products and provides protection from tracking and malware. Our vpn service also has a unique protocol — a perfect blend of speed and security, so you get a faster internet connection and a great privacy protection.
There are two more great features of AdGuard VPN! The first one to mention is an opportunity to choose a DNS server from a wide list of known DNS providers. Second, an easy way to manage on which sites AdGuard VPN should work and on which it should not, with the help of Exclusions lists. Join us and surf safely with AdGuard VPN — fast vpn & secure private proxy!
More on why you need AdGuard VPN:
-Advanced Privacy Protection
-Speed & Unlimited Traffic
-No Logging Policy
Why does AdGuard VPN proxy require permissions?
Here is detailed information on the permissions our vpn needs. We are always transparent to users about what we use and why we need it.
- `proxy` - This is what the extension does.
- `contextMenus` - We use this to add a context menu items that allow enabling or disabling the VPN.
- `management` - We use this to provide an option to turn off another proxy-extension in one click.
- `notifications` - We use this to show a notification after a successful user authentication via social networks.
- `privacy` - We use this to provide the “Disable WebRTC” feature which is crucial to prevent websites from detecting user’s real IP address.
- `storage`, `unlimitedStorage`- These permissions are required in order to store user settings
- `WebRequest`, `webRequestBlocking`- We use these for two purposes. First, we have a webRequest listener that is listening for error events. We use it to detect non-routable (hosted in the LAN, for instance) domains and automatically add them to the list of exclusions. Also, we have an onAuthRequired handler that handles authentication for the endpoints that require it.
- `<all_urls>` is necessary because otherwise onAuthRequired won’t fire. Also, this is necessary for the non-routable domains detection feature.
Stay in touch
Support team: email@example.com
Official website: https://adguard-vpn.com
© Adguard Software Limited
- This extension can access your data on all websites.
- This extension can access your data on some websites.
- This extension will manage your extensions.
- This extension can create rich notifications and display them to you in the system tray.
- This extension can manipulate privacy-related settings.
- This extension can access your proxy settings.
- This extension can store an unlimited amount of client-side data.