od autora joe-ertaba
Protect against WebRTC leaking your public and private IP addresses. This extension configures how WebRTC's network traffic is routed by altering the browser's privacy settings also controls whether WebRTC Media Device Enumeration API returns anything or not.
By default, WebRTC is blocked and your browser will not be able to use it. However, using the toolbar button, you can temporarily enable WebRTC access. Even when disabling the extension from the toolbar button, still your private address is protected by default.
Note: As of version 0.1.2, the extension returns an empty array when "WebRTC Media Device Enumeration API" is called. You can disable this action by disabling the extension from the toolbar button or permanently disable it from the options page.
1. Configures WebRTC to not use certain IP addresses or protocols:
2. Hide your private IP address to the public internet
3. Hide your public IP addresses (e.g. an ISP address of the VPN) associated with network interfaces
4. Require WebRTC traffic to go through proxy servers. If UDP is not supported, non-proxied UDP traffic is turned off.
Note: Since when this extension is enabled, the potential network paths and protocols used by WebRTC is limited, the extension might affect the performance of websites that use WebRTC for audio/video or real-time data communication. You can turn the extension off from the toolbar button to improve the performance while using the WebRTC.
- Toto rozšíření může přistupovat k vašim datům na všech webech.
- Toto rozšíření může měnit nastavení vztahující se k soukromí.