VK.com extension. For those who saves images in maximum size and doesn't want to waste time.
1. Now you don't need to click "Open original" to see the image in the highest available resolution. Now it will be showed right in the viewer popup. Green informer background signifies that you are viewing photo in the higher resolution in comparison to default image. White background signifies that the original image is the same to default one. You can also click to informer link to open original photo separately in new tab.
2. Scrolls thumbnails in albums on mouse hover (disabled by default, check settings). Is only used inside the album and isn't used in combined photo list (is not required there because of minimal cropping).
3. It also shows the video file links. Only applies to videos uploaded to VK.com so external embedded videos (e.g. YouTube) are not supported.
4. Hides annoying buttons: “Go up” and large “Like” button over the image. You can disable it in extension options.
* Video links appears only when flash player is used (occurs when browser didn't find required codec in the system).