Scroll To Top Button
Scroll To Top Button is more than what its name suggests:
- Button mode
- Scroll to top only
- Flip between top & bottom
- Dual arrows (scroll to top & bottom)
- Keyboard only
- Scroll up/down speed
- Appearance distance
- Button size
- Button design
- Button location
- Not active button opacity
- Keyboard shortcuts
This extension does not read, change, store, or transmit any of your personal data (e.g., logins, passwords, messages, contacts) from any of the sites or your computer in absolutely any form.
Free open-source extension. Code available for your review at https://github.com/PoziWorld/Scroll-To-Top-Button-extension
Does not require any permissions upon installation.
In Options, if you decide to try the highly customizable expert button modes – modes that work by adding the button(s) onto all pages unless you choose to disable it for certain pages or websites – the following permissions will be requested:
“Access your data on all websites” is used to add the button(s) itself, its logic, and its design properties onto all websites without extra actions from you.
“Access your tabs and browsing activity” is used to check the URL of a tab:
1) There are some default websites where the button doesn't get added because it wouldn't work there (for example, Google Docs and Google Sheets).
2) You have the ability to disable the button(s) on any website (example.org) or URL (example.org/blog?page=1) by clicking the extension icon next to the address bar and selecting the appropriate option.
Scroll To Top Button for Chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/scroll-to-top-button/chinfkfmaefdlchhempbfgbdagheknoj
Scroll To Top Button for Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/scroll-to-top-button-extension/
Scroll To Top Button for the new Microsoft Edge: https://microsoftedge.microsoft.com/addons/detail/dobeplcigkjlbajngcgnndecohjkjmia
Scroll To Top Button for the legacy Microsoft Edge: https://www.microsoft.com/p/scroll-to-top-button/9ns5kgbdlngz