Pogo is a Pay-For-Performance Digital Publishing Platform for Pinterest. Pogo leverages the power of affiliate advertising to earn money from the purchases your Pinterest followers are already making.
You're already posting lots of pins on Pinterest. Why not take advantage of them? Your followers wait an average of 3-8 seconds a link to load. Pogo helps you take advantage of that window of time by displaying custom content. Here are some of the ways to use it:
1. Promote your website, blog, and other social media websites. Why limit the party to only one profile?
2. Generate passive monthly income from purchases your followers are already making.
3. Use the valuable window of time to communicate a message or promote a cause.
How to use:
1. Download the Pogo Extension Button and install.
2. Be sure to create a Pinterest account.
3. Be sure to create a Pogo account (Go to: http://pogoadmin.com)
4. The first time you use the Pogo Extension you will be prompted to enter your APP_ID from Pogo. Be sure to create your Pogo Account and retrieve your API APP_ID!
That's it! Happy Pinning.