This extension is for web developers to block their own visits for their websites thus avoiding false stats. It is not meant to block Google Analytics script for all websites.
★ blocks your Google Analytics™ activity for the websites you own
★ website filter list
How to use:
1. open extension options
2. enter all your websites for which you wish to block Google Analytics™ script
Website List accepts:
- domain names in form: test.com or www.test.com (you will not block analytics on www.test.com if you enter test.com)
- domain names with '*' wildcard, example: *test.com will block analytics from test.com and all its subdomains
3. don't forget to click Save, and you are done
NOTE: Extension icon will be visible only when Google Analytics™ script is available on a page.
- Follow news via Twitter: https://twitter.com/IgorWare