SelectorsHub is the Next Gen xPath Plugin & Selectors tool. It supports all kinds of XPath, locators, shadow dom, iframe, svg, dynamic elements, multi selectors generation and xpath error handling. It generates Axes based relative xpath, index xpath, relative xpath with parent, absolute xpath, jQuery, JS Path, id, className, relative cssSelector and all possible selectors. It helps to verify all XPath of a locators page in one go within seconds. It can also generate xpath for multiple elements. It tells upfront what error you will get in automation.
Watch this video tutorial to make the best use of SelectorsHub xPath plugin and solve all xpath problems. This xpath plugin will save a lot of time while writing xpath and generating xpath.
Please be a Patron and support xpath plugin SelectorsHub to run it FREE forever.
Very simple steps to use this xpath tool-
1. Open DevTools.
2. Click on SelectorsHub tab (refer screenshot).
3. Here it will show all possible xpath, selectors for inspected element.
Inspect the element for which you want to generate the xpath and selectors. It will generate all possible selectors along with xpath for that element.
4. To build your own xpath or CSS Selector, start typing in the selector input box.
5. SelectorsHub will automatically suggest all attributes and xpath functions like a smart editor to build xpath quickly. Now you need not to copy and paste attribute values anymore. With this you can save a huge amount of time.
6. After typing, just press enter.
7. It will highlight all matching nodes and list them down in the SelectorsHub tab.
8. It will also scroll the web element to the viewable area.
9. To copy the xpath and selector's value, click on the copy icon.
10. To edit xpath and selector’s value, click on that xpath/selector value.
1. xpath Smart editor which auto suggest all possible XPath & selectors functions along with their occurrences while typing.
2. Generate all possible types of xpath and selectors for inspected element in single click.
3. xpath Error handling. It gives the proper error message like what is wrong in your xpath and cssSelector.
4. Supports iframe and nested iframes web elements. It generates xpath for all iframes.
5. Supports shadow dom and nested shadow dom elements. It generates selectors for shadow elements and shadow root host.
6. Support SVG elements and generates the xpath for svg elements.
7. Gives proper information about what kind of the inspected element like it is svg, or inside shadow dom or in iframe etc.
8. Debugger feature to inspect dynamic invisible web element like dropdown menu options. It also generates the xpath for dynamic dropdowns.
9. Feature to copy xpath and selectors value direct from right click context menu on the web element, no need to open SelectorsHub tab.
10. Feature to customise contextMenu.
11. Generate case insensitive xpath and selectors.
12. Generate Multiple xpath & selectors in single go.
13. Gives complete script to handle shadow DOM elements.
14. Save the xpath & selector values in SelectorsHub.
15. Feature to disable and enable SelectorsHub in contextMenu.
16. It generates robust unique relative cssSelector and xpath.
17. Generate the index based xpath in auto suggest while building own xpath.
18. Feature to generate xpath and selectors with the desired attribute.
19. Feature to generate xpath and selectors with driver command.
20. Option to Customise the UI as users need.
21. All the config will be saved in local so next time when user open it, it open with user’s config.
22. To copy the xpath or Selector’s value, just click on the Selector’s Header. For example to copy Rel XPath, click on Rel XPath.
23. To edit xpath or Selector’s value, just click on selector’s value, it will put the value in box where you can edit it and verify.
If you are facing any issue or want to give a feedback, feel free to reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please find the change log here-
For more details please checkout homepage-
- This extension can write data into the clipboard.
- This extension can create rich notifications and display them to you in the system tray.