Picture in Picture - PiP View
This extension brings a PiP view to all websites with an HTML video element. The extension adds a page action button to your browser. When a page has a video element, the color of this button changes. Press the button to open the active player in the Picture-in-Picture mode (PiP Mode). This extension automatically tries to use the active player.
For YouTube, the extension also offers an in-player button next to the settings button to open the YouTube video in the picture-in-picture mode. You can use this extension to watch YouTube videos in a floating window that is on top of all other windows so tabs can be switched and still the player is visible. The floating window has play and pause buttons, and you can exit from the picture-in-picture mode anytime.
What is the Picture-in-Picture (PiP) mode: This mode lets you play any video in Picture-in-Picture (PiP) mode, and it works on all platforms. PiP is a popped-out, always-on-top video player that floats on top of other windows. You can also reposition it along the screen border while you continue to surf the internet.
1. You need Chrome version >= 70 for this extension to work
2. This extension works for players in iframes
3. This extension is based on manifest v3
4. The extension includes a script that prevents the page from leaving the Picture-in-Picture view for 2 seconds from version 0.3.2. This script helps to address issues with pages that disable the Picture-in-Picture feature or cancel the Picture-in-Picture requests.
- Tiện ích mở rộng này có thể truy cập dữ liệu của bạn trên tất cả các trang web.
- Tiện ích mở rộng này có thể truy cập dữ liệu của bạn trên một số trang web.