The "Bookmarks Manager and Viewer" extension provides a panel view to modify your bookmarks. The panel is equipped with fuzzy search (like Google search) to help you find the matching bookmarks. You have a set of tools to edit your bookmarks on the fly. It is even possible to drag a bookmark to a new position in the tree or create a new directory and place the bookmark inside it.
1. Fuzzy Search: Use to find matching items even if you are not sure what the exact title or URL of the stored bookmark is.
2. Validation Button: Delete broken bookmarks or find duplicated bookmarks recursively.
3. Edit Properties: Modify the title or address of a bookmark
4. Toolbar Color: Detect if the current page is bookmarked or not
5. Sort Bookmarks
6. Supports Live Bookmarks
7. Opening Mode: Open in a browser tab or popup view
8. Keyboard Navigation and Operation
- This Extension can read and modify bookmarks.
- This extension can create rich notifications and display them to you in the system tray.