Download All Images
This is a highly customizable image saver extension that allows you to browse and download all images displayed on any web page.
1. Can detect all images loaded in the current page regardless whether they are loaded in nested iframes or not
2. Many filtering rules to find and download only needed extensions
3. Can catch images in links, background script and CSS files
4. Display images in a gallery view before downloading them
5. Support two-level deep image searching
1. Filter by file-size
2. Filter by image dimension
3. Filter by image type
4. Filter by image URL (regular expression matching)
5. Filter by same origin policy
For FAQs please visit:
For bug reports use:
Note: When you press the "Save" button, all selected images are saved to the default download directory of your browser, or to a directory inside it if you specify a subfolder name.
The extension now stores images in sub-folder (default sub-forlder name is domain's name)
One security bug is fixed.
Images are now saved in a zip archive ot prevent multiple downloads and better file-naming
Image detection algorithm is improved.
User preferences are now persistent. It is still possible to reset them from the UI
It is now possible to ask for "Save Dialog" from the UI
There is a progress indicating how many images are proceeded
UI closes itself when all images are downloaded.
Deep image searching through all links (up to two levels)
Updates JSZip library
- Це розширення може отримувати доступ до ваших даних на усіх сайтах.