This extension connects your browser to the JDownloader, which is a Java-based download manager. The extension offers two operation modes:
1. Sends downloading jobs from the right-click context menu
2. Interrupts the built-in download manager and redirects your requests to the JDownloader
The second mode is disabled by default. To enable it, click on the browser action button once. Whenever the interruption mode is not needed, click the browser action button one more time to disable this optional feature.
Since this extension needs to execute native commands to communicate with the JDownloader, a native client is needed. The instruction to install this NodeJS native client is shown on the first use. Also note that this extension only calls the JDownloader, so you need to have this application on your operating system for this extension to work. You can check the code of the native client on https://github.com/belaviyo/native-client/releases. There is a short video tutorial about the installation of the native client and its usage:
1. Fixes tab's name is not being sent to JDownloader
1. Download all Links with JDownloader
- Це розширення може отримувати доступ до ваших даних на усіх сайтах.
- This extension can exchange messages with programs other than Opera.
- This extension can create rich notifications and display them to you in the system tray.