HTTP Headers allows you to quickly see the HTTP header information for the current URL.
This extension can be helpful if you want to:
* Debug web application
* Follow redirect path
* See cookies sent by remote site
* See which web server the remote site is using
* See the headers sent to the server
* See which headers the server returns
* See the HTTP verbs used.
* See Response Codes
This extension shows you the headers as they were sent to the page you are viewing. It is not making a second request as some other extensions.
And you do not need to reload the page to see the HTTP headers. This is useful when there are random errors in some cases or if you are a website owner or web developer and want to quickly see the current HTTP request and response.
Developers often want to sniff the REST headers and find that the header information is often more important than the body.
The HTTP headers gives you a lot of information that helps you to determine technology used(Ruby on Rails, ASP.NET, PHP, JBoss, etc.), if the page is cached, encoding and much more.
You can for example get information about Server, Content-Encoding, Content-Type, Content-Length, Expires, Cache-control, X-Powered-By, X-Version, X-Cache, X-AspNet-Version, X-XSS-Protection, X-Content-Security-Policy and many others.
Also see the verbs like GET, POST, HEAD, DELETE, PUT etc.
Hope you find this extension useful.
- Bu eklenti, bazı Web sitelerindeki verilerinize erişebilir.
- Bu eklenti, sekmelerinize ve tarama etkinliklerinize erişebilir.
İncelemeler ve oylar
- Henüz inceleme yok. İlk inceleme gönderen siz olun!