Content Filter is a browser extension that restricts access to unwanted sites on the Internet for homes, schools and libraries.
The content filter restricts access to information on the Internet that is prohibited for distribution through the use of:
Federal Law of the Russian Federation of December 29, 2010 No. 436-ФЗ "On the Protection of Children from Information harmful to their Health and Development";
Federal Law of July 25, 2002 N 114-ФЗ "On Countering Extremist Activities";
Other legislative acts of the Russian Federation.
- List of prohibited Internet resources.
- List of allowed Internet resources.
- Content filtering pages by keywords.
Block all sites except whitelists.
Introducing your own black, white reference lists.
Automatic update of filters from our and your resources.
Setting a password to control the content filter.
Extension protection against shutdown and removal.
Information prohibited for distribution includes information:
- encouraging children to commit actions that pose a threat to their life and (or) health, including harming their health, and suicide;
- capable of causing children to desire to use narcotic drugs, psychotropic and (or) intoxicants, tobacco products, alcohol and alcohol products, take part in gambling, engage in prostitution, vagrancy or begging;
- justifying or justifying the admissibility of violence and (or) cruelty or encouraging to carry out violent acts against people or animals, with the exception of cases provided for by this Federal Law;
- Denies family values, promotes non-traditional sexual relations and generates disrespect for parents and (or) other family members;
- justifying unlawful behavior;
- containing foul language;
- containing pornographic information;
- about a minor who suffered as a result of unlawful actions (inaction), including last names, first names, patronymic, photo and video images of such a minor, his parents and other legal representatives, the date of birth of such a minor, audio recording of his voice, his place of residence or place of temporary residence , the place of his study or work, other information that allows directly or indirectly to establish the identity of such a minor;
- extremist materials compiled by the Ministry of Justice of Russia on the basis of court decisions.
We recommend that you use the following with the content filter:
- Family filter from Yandex.DNS https://dns.yandex.ru.
- Check the box 'Allow in private mode'.
- Ma-a-access ng extension na ito ang iyong data sa lahat ng website.
- Ma-a-access ng extension na ito ang iyong data sa ilang website.
- Mababasa at mababago ng extension na ito ang history ng iyong pagba-browse.
- Ma-a-access ng extension na ito ang aktibidad ng iyong mga tab at pagba-browse.