With this addon, you can stylize your Feed, Messenger & Instagram Feed. This addon contains many features
1. Facebook: Enable it, if you want to apply styles on your Facebook. The design will be applied to Facebook Light and Dark - both modes.
2. Messenger: Enable it, if you want to apply styles on your Messenger. The design will be applied to Facebook Light and Dark - both modes. Dark messenger will work when it's enabled, to do that, follow the next step. There's also another option (button) inside the messenger box. Enable it, if you want to apply some facebook styles to the messenger (specially selected item/row or selected chat) will be highlighted with a blue background. It will work in Light and Dark - both modes.
3. Dark Messenger: Enable it, If you want to switch Messenger Light to Dark mode. This option will work only at messenger.com or any URL that prefix started with messenger.com
There's also another way to use Messenger. If you want to use Dark messenger also at facebook.com/messages then you must enable dark mode from the Facebook topbar Display & Accessibility Icon Display & Accessibility section.
4. Hide Topbar: Enable it, If you wish to use Messenger also at facebook.com/messages. But don't want to see the top bar. This option will work only at facebook.com/messages or any URL that prefix started with facebook.com/messages
5. Dark Instagram: Enable it, If you want to switch Instagram Light to Dark Mode.
1. The styles will be load from the Github repo. So make sure your internet connection is active to see the design.
2. UI update and changes will be made on the Github repo and it will be loaded automatically on your Facebook, Messenger, and Instagram feed through the FUIX addon.
3. There's no need to update the addon to get the UI updates.
Addon can be updated when an internal update or new feature comes up or any bug is fixed.
1. You can always save your preferences in FUIX. Internet connection isn't required to change the preference. Only required if you want to see the styles in your feeds.
2. After making changes on FUIX it may take 1-3 seconds to load the styles on your Facebook, Messenger, and Instagram feed. The styles loading delay also depends on your internet speed.
3. If your Facebook, Messenger, or Instagram feed is opened in your browser and the internet connection isn't active. At that time if you turned off any option that style will be gone if activate that again the styles won't load until the internet connection is active or reload the page.
4. You don't need to worry if you don't see any changes. There will appear a popup alert what happened.
5. If something happens wrong with the FUIX addon or you notice any issue just click on the "Report an Issue" button from the FUIX addon footer.
This addon only append styles from the Github repo to your feeds as per the saved preference. It doesn't collect any personal data or any sensitive information from your browser.
Request: If you wish to give suggestions to update UI, please make a pull request. If you notice any conflict by FUIX then Report an Issue to us here -> https://github.com/naiemofficial/FUIX/issues
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (for any inquiries)