Open in Vivaldi extension opens the current tab or links in the Vivaldi browser. Using this extension you can send links to Vivaldi browser without the need to manually copy and paste links.
If a Vivaldi instance is already opened, then link is opened in a new browser tab, however, if Vivaldi is not opened, a new Vivaldi window is opened.
For FAQs please visit:
For bug reports visit:
1. For this extension to open links in Vivaldi browser you will need to install a minimal native client. The instruction to install the native client is displayed once a link opening is requested. There are two short video tutorials in the screenshot section for both Windows, and Linux or Mac operation systems if you want to see the installation steps of the native client.
2. This extension supports managed storage which means some preferences can be configured by the domain administrator
3. This extension can send links on left-click, a combination of the left-click and a keyboard meta key, and top-level navigation
Vivaldi is a trademark of Vivaldi Technologies Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. This extension is an independent project and has no relationship to Vivaldi team or Vivaldi Technologies Inc.
- This extension can access your data on all websites.
- This extension can access your tabs and browsing activity.