Extension for Extensions Developers.
Use shortcut (Alt-Z by default) or context menu on any tab to reload enabled unpacked extensions.
- Quick reload with context menu or shortcut (Alt-Z by default but you can change. See Options page for instructions)
- Reload only enabled extensions
- If Options page is open also restart it
- Ability to reload active tab (see Options page). It useful for content script extensions development.
- Ability to turn off reload from context menu (see Options page)
- It closes the background debugger window. No public API to reopen :(
Source code - https://github.com/onikienko/dev-extensions-reload/
- This extension will manage your extensions.
- This extension can access your tabs and browsing activity.