Cookie Pirate can be used to automatically remove cookies from web requests as they happen while browsing a website.
A convenient, one-click approach is available for specifying sites where you'd like to remove outgoing cookies. Simply visit the website where you'd like this behaviour, click the extension's icon and enable the website via the button in the extension's popup.
What this extensions does:
- While browsing an enabled site, remove cookies for that site's domain immediately before data is sent to it
What it doesn't do:
- Remove cookies from sites which are not enabled
- Remove cookies on enabled sites in background/non-focused tabs
- Remove cookies after the site loads
Options (apply to all sites):
- Reload after site enabled: reload the current page after enabling the site to immediately start browsing without cookies
- Show badge on enabled sites: show a circular badge of the extensions icon within the page of sites that are enabled
You might find this extension useful for
- web/cookie related research
- web development & debugging
- browsing sites with more privacy
Note that enabling and using this extension on websites where you are logged into an account will likely result in you getting logged out.
- Ova ekstenzija može pristupati Vašim podacima na svim web sajtovima.
- Ova ekstenzija može pristupati Vašim tabovima i istoriji pretraživanja.