This extension offers integration with "Download Accelerator Plus (DAP)". By default the toolbar icon is disabled. In this mode, downloads are handled by the internal download manager. Once the extension is enabled from the toolbar button (when the icon is colorful), then an observer is installed. This observer monitors new downloads and sends requests to Download Accelerator Plus (DAP) and cancels the built-in downloads. It is also possible to use right-click over links option to send links to Download Accelerator Plus (DAP) without installing the download observer.
1. For the extension to work you need to have Download Accelerator Plus (DAP) installed; http://www.speedbit.com/
2. For the extension to be able to start Download Accelerator Plus (DAP) and communicate with it, a small native client is required. This native client can be found at https://github.com/belaviyo/native-client/releases. You will get the instruction on how to install this native client when extension tries to communicate for the first time.
For more info please visit:
- Esta extensão pode aceder aos seus dados em todos os sítios.
- This extension can exchange messages with programs other than Opera.
- This extension can create rich notifications and display them to you in the system tray.