You quite certainly have a few tabs open or pinned that are very useful, but not needed right now. They don't deserve to be bookmarked, although, are too important to be lost in a browser's reading list.
Toast is a place to save them.
The extension helps you control open tabs by saving & closing the ones that aren't needed at this exact moment, so you can be more efficient working on one thing at a time.
There are many ways people use Toast, below are a few.
If any resonates with you, go ahead and try it. It's free and is only 2 minutes to set up.
- Save Quora, StackOverflow, Youtube... findings to reference later
- Organize various Google Docs and Drive file links by client or topic
- Save your research for a new project, degree work, market study, etc
- Collect a list of design, photo, code... examples to send as a single link
- Save and close an entire window to start working on something else
- Open multiple links in a single click (prepare for a webinar or specific type of work)
- Move open tabs from one browser to another. All together.
Save every link that's useful to you. Organize it however you want.
For those, who are tired of massive full-page tabs or bookmark managers, and are looking for alternatives, Toast can be an unexpectedly interesting solution thanks to its native, minimalistic design and the largest browser support.
- Esta extensão consegue acessar seus dados em alguns sites.
- Esta extensão consegue acessar suas guias e atividades de navegação.