This extension offers integration with FlashGet download manager. By default the toolbar icon is disabled. In this mode, downloads are handled by the internal download manager. Once the extension is enabled from the toolbar button (when the icon is colorful), then an observer is installed. This observer monitors new downloads and sends requests to FlashGet and cancels the built-in downloads. It is also possible to use right-click over links option to send links to FlashGet without installing the download observer.
1. For the extension to work you need to have FlashGet (version 1.7 or 1.9) installed; FlashGet 126.96.36.1993 https://filehippo.com/download_flashget/3229/
FlashGet 1.73 https://filehippo.com/download_flashget/1541/
2. FlashGet versions 3.x do not support command-line options and hence are not supported.
3. For the extension to be able to start FlashGet and communicate with it, a small native client is required. This native client can be found at https://github.com/belaviyo/native-client/releases. You will get the instruction on how to install this native client when extension tries to communicate for the first time.
For more info please visit:
- Esta extensão consegue acessar seus dados em alguns sites.
- Esta extensão consegue acessar suas guias e atividades de navegação.
Captura de tela
Avaliações e classificações
- Ainda não há avaliações. Seja o primeiro a publicar uma avaliação!