Smart RSS is an extension that clones (in a bit mutated way) RSS reader from Opera 12.
If you have some problems with the extension don't mention it in a review but report an issue here or post a comment on my blog. I can not reply to your reviews!
This extension uses IndexedDB to store your data.
Install RSS Detector extension to add rss sources to Smart RSS directly from web sites:
- use ":" as first character in search for fulltext searching
- most of M2 shortcuts are supported
- you can change localization in options page
- some more shortcuts:
-- you can use "R" in middle column to reload/update current feed
-- alt+shift on feeds displays only unread items
-- shift+1/2/3 to switch between columns
-- N to uNdelete items from trash
-- arrow right in left column to show feed articles without moving focus to middle column
-- enter in left column to show feed articles and move focus to middle column
-- Use shift+enter to open selected article on background
-- CTRL+SHIFT+R to open/hide Smart RSS tab
- This extension can access your data on all websites.
- This extension can access your tabs and browsing activity.
- This extension can store an unlimited amount of client-side data.