Save and share anything that you find on the Web—including text, images, links, articles, and PDFS. —then easily upload them all to Nimbus account.
Nimbus Clipper is a must-have for today’s web surfer or researcher. It's just that there's so much data available that it’s quite impossible to keep it all in your head.
Also, you can edit your captures before sending them to Nimbus. For example, you can d hide or annotate ads, images, or links —or add your own text.
That's what you can clip with Nimbus Clipper:
Entire Internet pages
Specific parts of an Internet page
Highlight specific text before sending
Add to-dotasks to your captures
Capture articles or images from websites
Annotate PDF files
Email from Gmail and Yandex
Create Nimbus clips by combining several different fragments of text from a web page. For example, save only the sections of of an article that you need.
- This extension can access your data on all websites.
- This extension can access data you copy and paste.
- This extension can write data into the clipboard.
- This extension can access your tabs and browsing activity.
- This extension can store an unlimited amount of client-side data.