Text-To-Speech (Google™ & HTML5) is a text to speech extension for Opera with natural sounding voices by using Google and HTML5 APIs.
1. Easy one-click text-to-speech via Google or HTML5 API.
2. Auto detects language (no need to set input language each time)
3. Text-to-speech is enabled by holding "Alt", "T" or "Insert" key
4. Highlights selected text while text-to-speech is running.
5. Supports both Google and HTML5 TTS APIs (please see the options page for more details)
Note 1: In order for the highlight feature to work correctly, please select text paragraph-by-paragraph. However, highlight feature is still in Beta and may not work properly for all web-pages.
Note 2: Google TTS API has a limit; therefore after certain number of tries you may encounter the limit error.
Note 3: HTML5 TTS API has no limits; however it is still in Beta and may encounters crashes or errors.
In general, Google TTS is more powerful and supports more languages comparing to HTML5 TTS. Once you switch from Google to HTML5 or vise versa, please restart Opera for changes to make effect. In future versions more options will be added to both APIs.
Note 4: In order to report Bugs, please visit Addon's Homepage (http://mybrowseraddon.com/text-to-speech.html) and fill the Bug report form.
- Deze extensie kan toegang krijgen tot je gegevens op alle websites.
- Deze extensie kan toegang krijgen tot je tabs en browseactiviteit.