Open in Chromium extension opens the current tab or links in the Google Chromium browser. Using this extension you can send links to Chromium browser without the need to manually copy and paste links.
If a Chromium instance is already opened, then the link is opened in a new browser tab, however, if Chromium is not opened, a new Chromium window is opened.
For FAQs please visit:
For bug reports visit:
1. For this extension to open links in Chromium browser you will need to install a minimal native client. The instruction to install the native client is displayed once a link opening is requested. There are two short video tutorials in the screenshot section for both Windows and Linux or Mac operation systems if you want to see the installation steps of the native client.
2. This extension supports managed storage which means some preferences can be configured by the domain administrator
3. This extension can send links on left-click, a combination of the left-click and a keyboard meta key, and top-level navigation
For Windows and Linux version, you will need to set the path to the actual executable in the options page for the extension to be able to find the Chromium browser as there is no default path for this portable browser.
Chromium is a trademark of Google Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. This extension is an independent project and has no relationship to the Chromium team or Google Inc.
- This extension can access your data on all websites.
- This extension can access your tabs and browsing activity.