Extension is meant for webmasters to block their own visits for their websites thus avoiding false stats.
Easy to manage website list accepts domain names with wildcards. It is not meant to block Google Analytics™ script for all websites, I don't support that so please don't ask for this ability.
★ blocks your Google Analytics™ activity for the websites you own
★ website filter list
:: How to use
1. open extension options
2. enter all your websites for which you wish to block Google Analytics™ script
Website List accepts:
- domain names in form: test.com or www.test.com (you will not block analytics on www.test.com if you enter test.com)
- domain names with '*' wildcard, example: *test.com will block analytics from test.com and all its subdomains
3. don't forget to click Save, and you are done
NOTE: Extension icon will be visible only when Google Analytics™ script is available on a page.
Extension is available for Chrome, Edge, Firefox and Opera.
:: Contact & Report Issues:
- Denne utvidelsen har tilgang til dataene dine på alle nettsteder.
- Denne utvidelsen har tilgang til fanene og nettleseraktiviteten din.