This extension observes network activity and offers "send to MPV" player functionality when a stream-able media is detected. This way you can watch media streams in your powerful MPV player instead of the built-in media player and use the power of this player for watching or listening to media sources.
There are many optimizations performed on this extension to make it as lightweight as possible. For instance, the background page of the extension is in non-persistent mode and hence the extension does not use any resource when it is inactive. Also, media detection algorithm does not demand usual observation and hence it is much lighter compared to other similar extensions.
Please report bugs to:
For more info on how the extension work or to browser some useful FAQs check:
1. For the extension to be able to send media resources to an external executable such as MPV, a small native client needs to be installed. For more info please check the FAQs page of the extension
2. Badge number is the total number of audio or video resources detected for the current tab. If you don't need this number, use the options page to disable this feature
3. You can copy all the detected links from right-click context-menu item over the toolbar button.
4. Badge color is configurable in the options page
- 이 확장 기능은 모든 웹 사이트의 데이터에 액세스할 수 있습니다.
- This extension can write data into the clipboard.
- 이 확장 기능은 탐색 기록을 읽고 수정할 수 있습니다.
- This extension can create rich notifications and display them to you in the system tray.
- 이 확장 기능은 탭 및 탐색 활동에 액세스할 수 있습니다.