Tab Reloader provides a toolbar popup/panel to adjust a custom time period to reload each tab individually. The extension also has a badge number which indicates the number of active reloading jobs.
1. Define variable (random) reloading times with predefined range
2. Define whether reloading occurs when tab is active or not
3. Restores reloading jobs after a restart (session manager)
4. Optionally displays the remaining time of the next reloading on the badge area
For more info please visit extension's homepage: http://add0n.com/tab-reloader.html
You can open bug reports here: https://github.com/james-fray/tab-reloader/issues
As of version 0.2.7, you can now define ask the extension to automatically set new reloading jobs for you based on the "Custom JSON" object. If the option is checked and the new page has a matching hostname, the extension will load the custom reloading job from the JSON and applies to the tab. Check the options and FAQs pages for more info.
- Questa estensione può accedere ai tuoi dati su tutti i siti web.
- Questa estensione può accedere alle tue schede e alle attività di navigazione.