AdGuard ad blocker effectively blocks all types of advertising on all web pages, even on Facebook, YouTube, and others!
What AdGuard ad blocker does:
1. Blocks all ads including:
- Video ads (including YouTube video ads)
- Rich media advertising like video ads, interstitial ads and floating ads
- Unwanted pop-ups
- Banners and text ads (including Facebook advertisements)
2. Speeds up page loading and saves bandwidth, thanks to the missing ads and pop up windows
3. Blocks many spyware, adware and dialer installers (optional)
4. Protects your privacy by blocking common third-party tracking systems (optional)
5. Protects you from malware and phishing (optional)
Why is AdGuard ad blocker better than Adblock or AdBlock Plus?
1. AdGuard ad blocker is really fast and lightweight. It uses half as much memory as other popular solutions: Adblock, Adblock Plus, and even outperforms uBlock.
2. AdGuard can handle anti-adblocking scripts. You won't have to turn off the ad blocker any more to be able to visit the websites that are using such scripts. Just send a complaint to our technical support and we'll handle it.
3. AdGuard is simply better looking and more modern.
How can AdGuard ad blocker protect your privacy?
Just enable "Spyware and tracking filter" in AdGuard's settings. It completely removes all forms of tracking from the Internet. AdGuard has one of the largest tracker filters containing more than 5,000 rules. It is even larger than the databases of Ghostery® and Disconnect.
How to remove social media with AdGuard?
Tired of all the «Like» buttons and similar widgets infesting all of your frequented web pages? Just enable AdGuard's "Social media filter" and forget about them.
How can AdGuard AdBlocker protect you from online threats?
At the moment we’ve got more than 1,800,000 harmful web sites on record. AdGuard can block domains known to spread malware, protecting your computer against viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spyware and adware. AdGuard really lowers risk of virus infections and prohibits access to harmful websites to prevent potential attacks.
In addition to browser extensions, there are also AdGuard versions for Windows and Mac. You can download them on the website adguard.com.
How do they differ from the browser extension:
+ Block ads in all browsers.
+ Block ads even better (although it would seem that it just couldn’t be any better :)).
+ Block requests to dangerous sites, instead of just warning about them.
+ Contain Parental Control module. When it is enabled, you can safely leave your children alone with the internet.
+ Allow you to install extensions (userscripts) - Greasemonkey and Tampermonkey analogue for all browsers.
+ Integrated with the Web of Trust (WOT, mywot.com). With us, you will be assured of reliability of the websites that you are visiting.
Free and Open Source:
Found a bug? Have a problem and need help? Visit our forum: https://forum.adguard.com/
- הרחבה זו יכולה לגשת למידע שלך בכל אתרי האינטרנט.
- הרחבה זו יכולה לגשת למידע שלך באתרי אינטרנט מסוימים.
- הרחבה זו יכולה להשפיע על הגדרות הקשורות לפרטיות.
- הרחבה זו יכולה לגשת ללשוניות ולפעילות הגלישה שלך.
- אין אף סקירה כרגע. היה הראשון לפרסם סקירה!