This extension applies a universal dark theme to all web pages. Basically, the extension inserts a small set of CSS rules on every page load to convert the site's style to dark theme. This extension provides the following customizations:
1. You can disable it on one or several hostnames if the website already supports its own dark style.
2. You can inject custom CSS rules for each domain
3. You can append the default rules with your own global CSS rules.
Note that this extension uses non-persistent background page to prevent resource usage when it is inactive.
The default dark theme is based on the "Global dark style - changes everything to DARK" by stormi
- Gheibh an leudachadh seo cothrom air do chuid dàta air gach làrach-lìn.
- Gheibh an leudachadh seo cothrom air na tabaichean agad is na bhrabhsaicheas tu.