Flag Cookies distinguishes between http(s)://domain.net and http(s)://subdomain.domain.net for the following features:
- Detects and displays all loaded cookies and be able to delete those while browsing automatically through global or auto flag mode
- Flag cookies either to be explicitly deleted even without global or auto flag mode or set them to be permitted and protected from removal by global or auto flag modes
- Profile mode for a domain or cookies - to switch between logged into a website/service and not logged in modes in order to remove or keep cookies on demand
- Auto flag mode only affecting this particular (sub)domain, removing every cookie which is not permitted or used as profile cookie
- Preferences allows to manage logged in profile cookie, delete all domain settings and add-on settings and provides a Action log to display what Flag Cookies is doing
- Displays count of deleted cookies in the browser toolbar icon and in addition a summary of the action log when hovering the toolbar icon
- Import and export functionality of Flag Cookie settings under "Preferences". Note: Import does not work in 'private windows/tabs'.
- Keyboard Shortcut Alt + Shift + A to enable/disable profile mode for a (sub)domain
- Optional notifications, disabled by default for: profile mode shortcut activation/deactivation, cookies removed display and notifications enabled/disabled message
Help, documentation and usage
Please read along here inside the github wiki of the add-on:
Since version 3.0.28 translations can be created, if you want to help, please have a look here:
- Dizze tafoeging kin tagong ha ta jo gegevens op alle websteeën.
- Dizze tafoeging kin tagong ha ta jo ljeppers en aktiviteit fan blêdzjen.