SPOI Options - formerly YouTube Options (YTO) - lets you disable pre-roll ads, in-video ads, annotations, and auto-play; change resolution, display size, optional Flash pre-buffering, disable DASH, looping/replay, video audio volume, SSL, keyboard controls, use your mouse scroll-wheel to change the size, volume, or fast forward or fast rewind the video, auto-resize the video when scrolling down the page, set start and end time, resize the window to the width of the video, synchronize settings across browsers, save bandwidth by blocking images/scripts/fonts.
Options is based on a paid subscription model. Licensed users will be billed $1.99 monthly. Six month and twelve month subscriptions are also available, as is a trial license.
Modifies 11 different sites (YouTube, Vimeo, CNN, Dailymotion, Escapist, ESPN, Funny Or Die, MetaCafe, Twitter, Instagram, Iconosquare, and embedded videos).
For a full list of features and a detailed product description, visit https://spoi.com/options/
* Please only leave reviews in the "User reviews" section. Please use the "Website" link or the "Report an issue" button in the options for support or feature requests.
* Also available for Firefox 38+, Safari 5.0+, and Chrome 26+.
* The page-scroll-resize option is similar to Felix Blaschke’s (forgotten) Intelligent Scrolling feature. If you are Felix or know Felix please have him contact us so we can get his blessing for imitating this feature.
When installing the extension it says "This extension can access: Your browsing history, Your data on all websites". This is the default warning for any extension that needs content script access to all websites. This access is needed for detecting YouTube videos on third-party pages and previously opened windows or tabs.
Do not host, archive, or distribute SPOI Options without written permission from smart people on ice, LLC. (spoi).
If you like this, you may also like SPOI Filter: https://addons.opera.com/extensions/details/spoi-filter/
- Cette extension peut accéder à vos données sur tous les sites.
- Cette extension peut accéder à vos données sur certains sites.
- Cette extension peut accéder à vos onglets et vos activités de navigation.