Sidebar for Google™ Translate is an Opera add-on to give you access to Google Translate (mobile view) via sidebar window.
Note 1: Google Translate is trademark of Google Inc. Sidebar for Google™ Translate is an unofficial addon and does NOT belong or relate to the official Google Translate website or app at all. This add-on is developed and maintained independently by its author.
Some key features:
a. Easy one-click access to Google Translate via sidebar window (click the toolbar icon to open sidebar).
b. Supports all Google Translate functions in mobile view.
c. Best for translating words or sentences (or using text-to-speech) while browsing the web.
d. Has the option to translate the entire page via context-menu item (see options page).
e. Sidebar has a toolbar (in top section) with 5 buttons.
- back button, which acts as a browser back button.
- settings button, which opens the options page.
- home button, to load the Google Translate homepage.
- pop-out button, which is for opening the current translation in a new tab.
- forward button, which acts as a browser forward button.
Note: when you change target and source languages within the sidebar UI, please perform at-least one translation for changes to take effect. Moreover, when you change language (target or source) in google translate website, the language(s) within the sidebar will be updated accordingly.
In order to report Bugs, please fill the Bug report form in addon's homepage (http://mybrowseraddon.com/translator-sidebar.html).
- Esta extensión puede acceder a tus datos en todos los sitios Web.