Auto Tab Discard a lightweight extension that automatically reduces the memory load of open—but inactive—tabs. This also helps portable devices to save battery.
1. Speeds up your browser and minimizes memory usage: Inactive, idle, or forgotten tabs can be auto-discarded after a configurable period of time, or discarded manually from the toolbar menu.
2. Designate specific tabs (websites) to be whitelisted to prevent discarding.
3. Discarded tabs can be retained after closing and re-opening your browser.
4. The tab’s favicon displays the discarded state.
5. Tabs are restored with all information intact (like scroll position or the content of text boxes).
Options (there are a few options to customize when a tab gets discarded):
1. When a tab is pinned
2. When there is a media source playing inside a tab
3. When the computer is connected to a power source
4. When there is a form element (with changes) that has not yet been submitted.
- Esta extensión puede acceder a tus datos en todos los sitios Web.
- This extension can create rich notifications and display them to you in the system tray.
- Esta extensión puede acceder a tus pestañas y tu actividad de navegación.