Terms of Service
1. The subject of this User Agreement is the relationship between DOO "ZZZ WEB IT" (hereinafter "ZZZ WEB IT"), which is the copyright holder of the Internet service located on the Internet at https://www.ziscreen.com (hereinafter "Service ziscreen "), And you (an individual Internet user), hereinafter the" User ", regarding the use of the ziscreen Service.
2. This User Agreement, as well as changes and additions to this User Agreement, enter into force from the moment they are published at https://ziscreen.com/terms. When creating an account (registering) on the ziscreen Service, the User fully accepts the terms of the User Agreement, and also gives his consent to receive newsletters from the ziscreen Service, including those containing advertising information, as well as information about the operation of the ziscreen Service. The user has the right at any time to independently unsubscribe (refuse) from receiving mailings from the ziscreen Service by writing a notification (letter) to the email address located in the Feedback tab (https://ziscreen.com/support). The User's consent to the terms of this User Agreement is fully expressed through the actual use of the ziscreen Service, including in the form of pressing the "Register" button by the User placed under the registration form on the ziscreen Service.
3. The user agreement can be changed by ZZZ WEB IT unilaterally. ZZZ WEB IT warns the Users of the ziscreen Service about changes to the user agreement by means of messages on the website of the ziscreen Service. The User understands and agrees that if he uses the Site after the date of making the appropriate changes to this User Agreement, this will be regarded as the fact that the User has accepted the new User Agreement. The User has the right to refuse to accept changes and additions to this User Agreement, which means the User's refusal to use the Site.
4. The ziscreen service is intended for the exchange of information (data, text, photographs, images, graphics and other materials (hereinafter "Information"), storage of files containing Information on the server and their publication on social networks, blogs and other network resources at the discretion of the user The user independently initiates the transfer of Information and chooses the recipient of the Information at his own discretion, while ZZZ WEB IT is not responsible for the choice of the User and does not control him.ZZZ WEB IT does not assume any responsibility for the delay, deletion, non-delivery or inability to download any User data , including User settings.
5. The User agrees to comply with the legislation of the country in which he is located when exchanging and publishing Information using the ziscreen Service.
6. The user agrees not to use the ziscreen Service for: downloading, sending, transferring or any other way of publishing Information that is illegal, harmful, threatening, defamatory, defamatory, violating copyright and other intellectual property rights, propagating hatred and / or discrimination of people on racial, ethnic, gender, social grounds; violation of the rights of minors and / or causing them harm in any form, including moral; infringement of the rights of various minorities; uploading, sending, transferring or any other way of using and / or publishing Information that violates any rights of third parties, including copyrights, the right to trademarks (service marks), trade secrets, and / or to violate any other intellectual rights property of third parties; violation of any norms of the current Russian and / or international legislation, as well as the legislation of foreign states.
7. If ZZZ WEB IT detects a violation by the User of the provisions of clauses 5, 6 of this Agreement, including upon receipt of a motivated complaint from the respective copyright holder about violation of his legally protected rights, ZZZ WEB IT has the right to delete the Information posted by the User, or block the User's access to it without notifying the User and without giving any reason, or block the User or a group of Users from accessing the ziscreen website and (or) the ziscreen Service without notification and without giving any reason. In case of receipt from the User or third parties of requests for the removal of Information due to the presence of personal data, images of individuals, other information in relation to the applicant, ZZZ WEB IT has the right to delete the Information posted by the User, while the accuracy of the inform
See the full text of the license.
Back to Zi Screen details