Video Speed Controller for netflix video, primevideo, hotstar, etc.
Do you find it difficult to adjust the video playback speed on streaming platforms like Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Youtube, Twitch, and Disney+ Hotstar?
Presenting Video Speed Controller, a Opera add on that lets you fine-tune the playback settings on your favourite streaming website. From 0.25x, 0.5x, 0.75x, 1.5x, 2x, 3x, and 4x...the extension supports all kinds of playback settings.
How to use Video Speed Controller Extension:
- Install the extension and pin to your browser (one-time process).
- Open any video on your desired streaming website.
- Click on the extension’s icon.
- Use the extension’s pop-up to specify the video playback settings.
- The chosen settings are applied to the video.
Video Speed Controller Shortcuts:
To Increase: Ctrl+Shift+Right for Windows, Linux & Command+Shift+Right for Mac OS
To Decrease: Ctrl+Shift+Left for Windows, Linux & Command+Shift+Left for Mac OS
To Open: Ctrl+Shift+J for Windows, Linux & Option+J for Mac OS
Want to customize your short codes? Here are the details: https://videospeeder.com/#customize
Now sit back and relax! Play around with the playback options to see what fits you the best.
Version 2.1.0 changes:
>> Added the functionality to support up to 4x speed
>> Enabled short codes support for mac, windows and linux
Version 2.0.1 changes:
>> Works on all streaming sites
>> Supports on every video playback
>> Supports up to 12 languages
>> Improved UI & bug fixes
- This extension can access your data on all websites.