Organize work and life with Todoist for Opera
Ranked as “the best to-do list right now” by The Verge, Todoist is used by 20 million people to organize, plan and collaborate on projects, both big and small.
Use Todoist for Opera to:
• Add websites as tasks: Add a blog post to your reading list. Save an item to your wishlist. Add work tasks to follow up on.
• Plan your day: Quickly organize your tasks for the day right from the extension.
• Complete tasks from the browser: Once your tasks are done, check them off without switching context.
Do more with Todoist on desktop and mobile:
• Capture and organize tasks the moment they pop into your head.
• Remember deadlines with reminders and due dates.
• Build lasting habits with recurring due dates like "every Monday".
• Collaborate on projects by assigning tasks to others.
• Prioritize your tasks with priority levels.
• Track your progress with personalized productivity trends.
With access to 60+ app integrations like Google Drive, Dropbox, Zapier, Evernote, and Slack, Todoist will quickly become your hub for getting work and life organized. Plus, our Wunderlist importer can help you switch tools and get started in just a few minutes.
• • •
Questions? Feedback? Visit https://get.todoist.help or reach out on Twitter @todoist.
- This extension can access your data on some websites.
- This extension can create rich notifications and display them to you in the system tray.
- This extension can access your tabs and browsing activity.