Tab Suspender extension automatically unload (kill/hibernate) inactive tabs. This action can free up your browser memory usage.
When there are too many open tabs, your browser needs to keep their data in memory; besides, background scripts are always running. Using this extension you can define a custom time-period for inactive tabs to go to hibernate state and hence do no use memory or any kind of resources at all.
Tab Suspender accepts following exceptions for your convenience:
1. Do not suspend pinned tabs
2. Do not suspend tabs that contain unsaved form inputs
3. Only auto-suspend if connected to the internet
4. Only auto-suspend if running on battery (if battery API is available)
5. Automatically unsuspend when tab gains focus
For bug reports please visit:
For FAQs please go to:
- This extension can access your data on all websites.
- This Extension can read and modify bookmarks.
- This extension can create rich notifications and display them to you in the system tray.
- This extension can access your tabs and browsing activity.