This extension does not collect any data nor does it make any external requests.
I created this extension, because I really like to use keyboard navigation where possible. The inspiration for this extension was VSCode (command palette) and similar tools.
It supports two different search approaches:
- Fuzzy search (approximate string matching): Slower, but includes also inexact (fuzzy) matches.
- Exact search (starts with matching): Faster, but only exact matching results.
With this extension you can also **tag your bookmarks** including auto completions. The tags are then considered when searching and can be used for navigation.
In general, the extension is very customizable and has a dark / light theme that is selected based on your system settings.
You can find more information here: https://github.com/Fannon/search-bookmarks-history-and-tabs#readme
- This Extension can read and modify bookmarks.
- This extension can read and modify your browsing history.
- This extension can access your tabs and browsing activity.