HTML Content Blocker provides an easy interface to quickly block various HTML contents (JS, CSS, IMG, OBJ, etc.) on any webpage. To operate, simply open the toolbar and click on the desired icon.
1. Enables you to block desired HTML contents.
2. Currently, there are five items available to choose from (script, style, image, object, media)
3. To deactivate an operation, simply unmark the related item from toolbar popup.
4. Badge icon text shows the number of blocked items within each tab (changing the tab will update the badge number).
To report bugs, please visit the addon's homepage (https://mybrowseraddon.com/html-content-blocker.html) and fill the bug report form.
- This extension can access your data on all websites.