Adguard AdBlocker effectively blocks all types of advertising on all web pages, even on Facebook, Youtube, and others!
What Adguard AdBlocker does:
1. Blocks all ads including:
- Video ads (including Youtube video ads)
- Rich media advertising like video ads, interstitial ads and floating ads
- Unwanted pop-ups
- Banners and text ads (including Facebook advertisements)
2. Speeds up page loading and saves bandwidth, thanks to the missing ads and pop up windows
3. Blocks many spyware, adware and dialer installers (optional)
4. Protects your privacy by blocking common third-party tracking systems (optional)
5. Protects you from malware and phishing (optional)
Why Adguard AdBlocker is better than Adblock or AdBlock Plus?
1. Adguard AdBlocker is really fast and lightweight. It uses half as much memory as other popular solutions: Adblock, Adblock Plus, and even outperform uBlock.
2. Adguard can handle Anti-AdBlock scripts. You won't have to turn off the AdBlocker anymore to be able to visit the websites that are using such scripts. Just send a complaint to our tech support and we'll handle it.
3. Adguard is simply better looking and modern.
How Adguard AdBlocker can protect your privacy?
Just enable "Spyware and tracking filter" in Adguard's settings. It completely removes all forms of tracking from the internet. Adguard has one of the largest tracker filter containing more than 5,000 rules. It is even larger than the databases Ghostery® and Disconnect have.
How to remove Social Media with Adguard?
Tired of all the «Like» buttons and similar widgets infesting all of your frequented web pages? Just enable Adguard's "Social media filter" and forget about them.
How Adguard AdBlocker can protect you from online threats?
At the moment we’ve got more than 1,800,000 harmful web sites on record. Adguard can block domains known to spread malware, protecting your computer against viruses, Trojan horses, worms, spy- and adware. Adguard really lowers risk of virus infections and prohibits access to harmful websites to prevent potential attacks.
Full release notes:
In addition to browser extensions, there is also an Adguard version for Windows.
You can download it on the website adguard.com.
How does it differ from the browser extension:
+ Blocks ads in all browsers.
+ Blocks ads even better (although it would seem that it just couldn’t be even more better :)).
+ Blocks requests to dangerous sites, instead of just warning about them.
+ Contains Parental Control module. When it is enabled, you can safely leave your children alone with the internet.
+ Allows you to install extensions (userscripts) - Greasemonkey and Tampermonkey analogue for all browsers.
+ Integrated with the Web of Trust (WOT, mywot.com). With us, you will be assured of reliability of the websites that you are visiting.
Free and Open Source:
Found a bug? Have a problem and need help? Visit our forum: https://forum.adguard.com/
- This extension can access your data on all websites.
- This extension can access your data on some websites.
- This extension can access your tabs and browsing activity.