A simple and practical vector editor for your Opera browser. You can create shapes, import images and raster svg, manage gradients and shades of colors, enter text, customize the font style and introduce a set of icons to customize. You can set the size of the canvas and export in three convenient formats: svg, png and pdf. The editor also contains a useful menu for managing the views of your creations and a panel where svg copy or paste the image you have generated during the design of the design.
- Vector Editor: Pencil tool, line tool, vector tools, square and circle tool;
- Zoom Manager;
- Image Importer;
- Source svg panel;
- Advanced insertion of the text;
- Advanced font management;
- Working with the style and colors of the forms;
- Clipboard, undo / redo and duplicate;
- Management arrangements and alignments of the forms;
- Set of ready-made icons: basic, flowchart, nature, arrows, user interface, social web, etc ..;
- Setting the views of the design: wireframe and normal;
- Advanced color management: solid color, linear gradient and radial gradient;
- Eye dropper tool.
- This extension can access your data on all websites.
- This extension can access data you copy and paste.
- This extension can access your tabs and browsing activity.
Reviews and ratings
- No reviews yet. Be the first to post a review!