This add-on doesn't replace the native browser download manager, but implements it by managing new features with its popup.
It is based on the extension Material Design Download Manager available on github - https://github.com/auxdesigner/Material-Design-Download-Manager
Context menu of the extension popup:
* open the file directly from the popup;
* open the folder where the file was downloaded;
* go to the download page;
* you can copy the original link where you downloaded the file
* can delete the file you downloaded from the hard disk, directly from the popup;
* can remove the downloaded file from the list;
* shows download progress.
Also in the popup is included the button to clean up the entire list of downloaded files and the button to save, in a single file as html format, the history of downloaded documents included in the same list. You can also do an advanced search of the downloaded files using the input at the head of the popup.
- This extension can access data you copy and paste.
- This extension can access your tabs and browsing activity.