Open in Firefox extension opens the current tab or links in Firefox browser. Using this extension you can send links to Firefox without the need to manually copy and paste links.
If a Firefox instance is opened, then link is opened in a new browser tab, however, if Firefox is not opened, a new Firefox window is opened.
For FAQs please visit:
For bug reports visit:
As of version 0.14, it is possible to define open with Keyboard-Mouse-Click combinations. For instance to Alt + Shift + Left click on any link to open it in Firefox browser. By default this feature is disabled. To enable it, open options page.
1. For this extension to open links in Firefox browser you will need to install a minimal native client. The instruction to install the native client is displayed once a link opening is requested.
2. This extension supports managed storage which means some preferences can be configured by the domain administrator
3. This extension can send links on left-click, a combination of the left-click and a keyboard meta key, and top-level navigation
Firefox is a trademark of Mozilla Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. This extension is an independent project and has no relationship to Firefox team or Mozilla Inc.
- This extension can access your data on all websites.
- This extension can exchange messages with programs other than Opera.
- This extension can access your tabs and browsing activity.